Saturday, 2 July 2011
Conclusion
This project has made me think more about my approach to photography, especially fashion photography. I've have also tried new skills techniques as well as using existing skills. From having just one word as you main idea for you image can help create many ideas. It made me think more about the set up of the shot as well as the message being portrayed. I also decided to expand my fashion photography skills in this project by the doing an outdoor shoot. Doing an outdoor shoot makes you think more about the surrounding areas of the images as well as the model. I also did a studio shoot, hut again I still find myself learning new skills by doing this. I choose consciously to take my images landscape in my shoot as well as portrait to give myself more options. I opted for the landscape because I think it make the images different and a different way of working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment