Monday, 27 June 2011

Shoot One

For my first shoot I was inspired by the Burberry Autumn/Winter adverts by Mario Testino. I wanted to take my shots in a city which was chic and cultral in it's surroundings. I took my images for this shoot on a Canon EOS 350d, using a Tamron 80 - 200 zoom lens.
The images from this shoot have turned out extremely well and really echo those of the Burberry advertisements. I also considered the styling for this shoot as well to achieve these classy looking images. The model wore checked riding trousers with a cream blouse, accessorized with rain macs, fur scarves, moccasin shoes and brogue heels. This styling has also be inspired of the clothes designed by Burberry. When it came to editing my images I looked at the work of David Bailey. David Bailey uses black and white photography to it's full potential so I wanted to try and achieve this in my images. I opted for a dark contrast on my images which I think helps enhance the oldness and culture of the surrounding city.

Here is the thumbnails from my shoot, I've flagged the best images from the shoot.





Here are some screen shots from editing my images.



No comments:

Post a Comment